Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 12 minutes
Artichokes stuffed Conchiglionis, truffle Pommery® mustard
- Cook the conchiglionis in boiling water with olive oil and coarse salt. Cook to al-dente or to your preference.
- Cool in cold water then drain.
- Cut the artichoke bottoms into 5mm * 5mm cubes.
- Add the Philadelphia cheese, Pommery® truffle mustard, crushed roasted hazelnuts, chopped parsley, and chopped black truffle (optional).
- Gently mix everything together and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Stuff the conchiglionis.
- Arrange on your plate and add the arugula leaves to finish
Recipe imagined and produced by chef Frederic Le Guen-Geffroy