Preparation : 15 minutes
Cooking : 1h30
For 8 persons:
- 3 eggs
- 150 g of flour
- 1 packet of dry yeast
- 8 cl of olive oil
- 12.5 cl of whole milk
- 100 g of grated Gruyere
- 2 small red peppers
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon olive oil
- 150 g of feta (Greek cheese)
- 50 g of olives (preferably black)
- 5 tbsp. of Espelette pepper mustard Pommery®
- Salt and pepper
Cake with feta and Espelette pepper mustard Pommery®
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C.
- Grill the peppers in the oven.
- Core them, cut them into strips, put them in a pan with two tablespoons of olive oil and add salt.
- Simmer them for 45 minutes.
- Dice the feta and add the halved olives.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, flour and baking powder. Gradually incorporate the oil and the previously heated milk.
- Add the grated Gruyere and the Espelette pepper mustard Pommery® and mix.
- Then add the pepper-feta-olive mixture to the dough, stir.
- Pour everything into an ungreased pan and bake for 50 minutes.