Preparation: 20 minutes
Rest: 30 minutes
For 4 persons :
- 400 g of ultra-fresh beef fillet
- 4 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 1 tablespoon of raspberry vinegar Pommery®
- 100 g of fresh raspberries
- 50 g of lightly toasted pine nuts
- Place the beef fillet in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Take it out when it is a little stiff.
- Cut out the beef fillet with a long head knife into ultra-thin slices.
- Mix the raspberries, add the vinegar and then the oil. Mix again.
- Arrange the beef slices on the plates, scatter a few pine nuts, drizzle with the raspberry vinegar dressing.
- Add a few beetroot mesclun leaves.
- Serve well chilled.