Preparation: 20 minutes
For 4 people:
- 12 scallops 5/6
- 100 g of walnut kernels
- ¼ bunch of watercress
- Flower of salt
- 20 g of Moutarde de Meaux® Pommery®
- 20 g of wine Pommery® vinegar
- 40 g of grape seed oil (or peanut oil)
Carpaccio of scallops, watercress, walnuts and Moutarde de Meaux® Pommery® vinaigrette
- Shell very fresh scallops or have your fishmonger do it.
- Rinse the scallops quickly and pat them dry on a clean cloth.
- Cut thin slices and arrange them on flat plates.
- Make the vinaigrette by mixing the Moutarde de Meaux® Pommery®, wine Pommery® vinegar, salt and pepper, then whisk with the grape seed oil.
- Coat the carpaccio with this vinaigrette.
- Arrange the roasted walnut kernels and watercress shoots on top.
- Finish with a pinch of flower of salt and a grind of black pepper.
Recipe imagined and produced by chef Frederic Le Guen-Geffroy