Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
For 4 persons :
- 1 filet mignon pork
- Four spoons of soup of Fig Mustard Pommery®
- 400 g of mixed winter vegetables (endives, turnips, carrots, etc.)
- 8 fresh or dried figs
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 spoon. of neutral oil soup
- Salt, pepper
Filet mignon with fig Pommery® mustard
- Preheat the oven to 210/220° (th7).
- Scrape the vegetables or peel them finely. Rinse.
- Poach for 10 minutes in a large amount of boiling salted water.
- Meanwhile, butter an ovenproof dish and add the oil.
- Place the filet mignon in the dish. Season with salt and pepper. Brush the filet mignon with figs mustard.
- Cover with aluminum foil or baking paper and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the foil from the filet mignon.
- Drain the vegetables, add them around the filet mignon. Add the figs and the equivalent of 1 glass of water.
- Put the dish back in the oven and cook again for 10 minutes. Water occasionally with the meat juice.
- The filet mignon is cooked if when pricked with a knife, the juice that flows is white and not pink.