Preparation: 20 minutes
For 4 persons:
- 4 slices of rustic bread
- 4 teaspoons of Espelette pepper mustard Pommery®
- 100 g of fresh goat cheese
- 150 g of cherry tomatoes
- 100 g of roasted peppers
- 4 slices of smoked lard
- 1 red onion
- A few coriander leaves
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 drips of olive oil
Goat cheese toast with Espelette pepper Pommery® mustard
- Finely chop the roasted peppers, onion and coriander.
- In a pan, caramelize the slices of smoked bacon so that they become crisp.
- Toast the slices of bread and rub the garlic clove on the slices.
- Spread Espelette pepper mustard Pommery® and goat cheese on each slice of bread.
- Arrange the rest of the previous ingredients cut out and grill.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil on each slice of bread, salted and peppered.