Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 5 to 15 minutes
For 6 people :
- 1 lb. ground meat beef or lamb
- 2 onions
- 3 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tbsp of sesame
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 3 tbsp of Meaux® Pommery® Mustard
- Salt and pepper
Kefta with Meaux® Pommery® Mustard
- Start by chopping the onions, the cilantro and the parsley.
- Put it in a bowl. Add the ground beef or lamb and mix with your hands or using a spoon.
- Add sesame seeds and three tablespoons of Meaux® Pommery® Mustard. Add salt and pepper.
- Finally, make the meatballs and cook them for 15 minutes.
- You can also squash them to cook them, about 2 minutes on each side.