Preparation : 20 minutes
Cooking : 20 minutes
For 2 persons:
For the pizza dough :
- 500 g of flour
- 25 cl of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 20 g of fresh baker's yeast or 1 sachet of dry yeast
For garnish :
- 3 tablespoons of honey Pommery® mustard
- 100 g of mascarpone
- 100 g of ricotta
- 125 g Mozzarella di Bufala
- 1 red onion
- 4 tomatoes sun-dried
- Sprig of rosemary
Pizza Bianca with honey & mozzarella
- In a bowl, put about 400 g of flour, salt, oil, olive and baking powder.
- Pour 25 cl of lukewarm water while mixing.
- Knead the dough until it no longer sticks to the bowl.
- Cover the dough and let it rest for 1 hour in a warm place.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Chop the onion, cut the sun-dried tomatoes into 4 and cut the mozzarella into thin slices then brown everything in a pan.
- In a bowl, combine the mascarpone and ricotta and season to taste.
- Distribute the preparation on the dough and arrange the mozzarella slices, the sliced onions and the dried tomatoes.
- Add a few rosemary leaves and bake for 20 minutes.