Preparation : 20 minutes
Cooking : 45 minutes
For 4 people:
- 60 g of Moutarde de Meaux® Pommery®
- 2 cl of olive oil
- 80 g of butter
- Thyme and bay leaf (at your convenience)
- 1 head of pink or new garlic
- 800 g of new potatoes from Ile de Ré
- 2 bunches of young spring onions
- 250 g of semi-salted butter
Roasted potatoes with Moutarde de Meaux® Pommery®, spring onions and pink garlic
- Wash the potatoes of the island of Ré then hollow them out with a spoon.
- Heat the olive oil in the casserole. Pour in the washed and dried new potatoes.
- Brown lightly for 2 minutes then add the blanched pink garlic cloves, thyme, bay leaf and butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Foam the butter, then close the lid. Put in the oven at 160°C for 10 minutes.
- Lift the lid and add the spring onions. Stir to combine.
- Re-foam on high heat and return to the oven for 4 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, drain all the butter and stuff each potato with the Moutarde de Meaux® Pommery®.
- Arrange the stuffed potatoes, the garlic confit, and the spring on the plate. Decorate with a bay leaf and a sprig of thyme.
Recipe imagined and produced by chef Frederic Le Guen-Geffroy