Preparation : 20 minutes
Rest : 45 minutes
Cooking : 12 minutes
For 6 persons:
- 230 g of T55 flour
- 12.5 cl of lukewarm water
- 40 g of Meaux® Pommery® Mustard
- 7 g of baker's yeast
- 5 g of fine salt
- 5 cl of olive oil
The Moutarde de Meaux® Pommery® breadsticks
- At the bottom of your mixer bowl, place in the following order: salt, flour, lukewarm water, Pommery® mustard, yeast.
- Mix using the crochets for 5 minutes with the speed 1 and then 6 minutes with the speed 2 until the dough comes off the bowl easily.
- Cover with a clean cloth and leave at an ambient temperature for 45 minutes.
- Put the swollen dough onto a floured plane surface, then roll out to a thickness of 5mm.
- Cut into 5mm strips.
- Roll them to form twists.
- Spread with olive oil using a pastry brush.
- Bake 12 minutes at 200 ° C.
- Let the breadsticks cool to an ambient temperature and serve with some Meaux® Pommery® Mustard.
Recipe imagined and produced by chef Frederic Le Guen-Geffroy