Preparation : 10 minutes
Cooking : 6 minutes
For 2 persons:
- 2 slices of rustic bread
- 2 teaspoons of lemon & basil Pommery® mustard
- 3 teaspoons of Ricotta cheese
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- A spring of coriander
- Salt and pepper
- Spread the lemon & basil Pommery® mustard and the Ricotta cheese on the bread.
- Add the avocado in thin slices and put on the bread.
- Cook your eggs in the boilling water at medium temperature for 6 minutes.
- Then cool them under the cold water to stop the cooking.
- Chop the coriander and sprinkle with it the tartines.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pop your soft-boiled egg over the tartine and enjoy.