Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
For 4 persons:
- 4 burger buns
- 600 g of minced meat
- 4 slices of Brie de Meaux
- 1 red onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 200 g of salad
For the sauce:
- 250 ml of fresh cream
- 120 g of Brie de Meaux
- 5 teaspoons of Moutarde de Meaux® Pommery®
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of chopped chive
- Salt and pepper
Burger Briards - The 100% Briards burger
- Cut the tomatoes and red onion into rings, then make 4 steaks of 150g of the minced meat.
- Prepare your burger buns: cut them in half and add a slice of Brie de Meaux on the base side.
- Put them in the oven until they are slightly crisp and the Brie de Meaux is melted.
- In a saucepan, over low heat, pour a spoonful of olive oil, add the whipping cream and the Brie de Meaux, previously diced.
- Using a whisk, mix the cheese until melted, then add 5 tbsp. of Moutarde de Meaux® Pommery®, salt and pepper.
- Heat the steaks for 1min30 on each side.
- Put a sprig of salad and 2 or 3 slices of tomatoes on the bases of the burger buns.
- Then add the steaks and again some sprig of salad with a few slices of red onion.
- Finish by adding the sauce and close the burger.
- It's ready, you can enjoy your meal!
To accompany your burger: prepare a bowl of salad enhanced with a vinaigrette made with the Pommery® Sherry vinegar. Add mustard seeds, a tsp. of Meaux® Pommery® Mustard and some shallot.