Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 1 minute
For 4 people:
- 100 g of buckwheat flour
- 80 g of Dijon Pommery® mustard
- 22 cl of water
- 3 g of fine salt
Chips de galettes de sarrasin with Dijon Pommery® mustard
- Combine buckwheat flour ans salt, add water little by little to avoid lumps.
- Heat a frying pan or a billig crepe maker and make very thin pancakes.
- Cut them into triangles, then fry them at 180/190°C.
- Drain excess fat over absorbent kitchen paper.
- Sprinkle with a little fine salt.
- Serve with Dijon Pomemry® mustard.
Recipe imagined and produced by chef Frederic Le Guen-Geffroy