Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
For 4 people:
- 150 g of green mustard leaves
- ½ garlic clove
- 25 g pine nuts
- 15 g of parmesan powder
- 60 g of Dijon Pommery® mustard
- 25 g of grape seed oil
- Salt and pepper
Green Mustard Leaf Pesto with Dijon mustard Pommery®
- Wash the green mustard leaves and drain them well.
- Blanch it in a large pot of hot salted water for 4 minutes, then drain, and cool in ice water.
- Drain the cooked leaves then squeeze between your hands.
- Place in a small mixer bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Process/Blend very fine and adjust the salt and pepper seasoning.
- This pesto is a perfect accompaniment to raw or cooked vegetable sticks, hot or cold pasta, to season salads or to pair with meat and fish…
Recipe imagined and produced by chef Frederic Le Guen-Geffroy