Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 35 to 40 minutes
For 4 persons:
- 8 pieces of lamb neck
- 800 g of carrots
- 1 onion
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme
- 3 tbsp. of Moutarde de Meaux® Pommery®
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 40 g of butter
- Salt and pepper
Lamb delight with Moutarde de Meaux® Pommery®
- Melt the butter at a low temperature in a large saucepan.
- Add a sliced onion and the pieces of lamb neck.
- Brown the whole thing, add the carrot cut into rings and finely chopped garlic.
- Season everything with salt, pepper and 3 tablespoons of Moutarde de Meaux® Pommery®.
- Add the sprigs of thyme, some dry white wine and 20 cl of water.
- Simmer the neck of lamb with carrots for about 20 minutes covered then 20 min uncovered.