Preparation : 20 minutes
Cooking : 12 minutes
Difficulty : easy
For 4 people :
- 250g of puff pastry
- 10 cocktail tomatoes (larger than cherry tomatoes)
- 2 cl of olive oil
- 50g of Pommery® Espelette pepper mustard
Tomato Tartlets with Espelette Peppep mustard
- Prick the puff pastry widely with a fork or a pike so that it does not push too much with the cooking.
- Make 20 puff pastry rounds of 3 cm in diameter with a cookie cutter and put a dab of Espelette pepper mustard Pommery® on each one.
- Arrange washed cocktail tomato halves on top.
- Season with olive oil and salt.
- Bake in a 190°C oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Let cool, then put a knob of Espelette pepper mustard Pommery®.