Preparation : 10 minutes
Cooking : 45 minutes
For 4 people:
- 1 kg of firm potatoes
- 100 g of fresh butter
- 80 g of Moutarde de Meaux® Pommery®
Crushed potatoes with Moutarde de Meaux® Pommery®
- Wash the potatoes then place them on a bed of coarse salt in the oven at 220°C.
- Cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Check the cooking by pricking with a knife.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise. Recover the flesh (keeping the potato shells) and crush lightly with a fork, incorporating the butter and the Moutarde de Meaux® Pommery®.
- Rectify with salt and pepper.
- Leave some pieces.
- Put this crushed mixture in the potato halves.
Recipe imagined and produced by chef Frederic Le Guen-Geffroy