Preparation : 30 minutes
For 4 persons:
- 1 Large Daïkon radish or a long turnip
- 50 g of herbs mustard Pommery®
- 4 tablespoons of chopped herbs (fresh chervil, parsley, chives and tarragon)
- 20 g of wine vinegar Pommery®
Daïkon radish ravioles, herbs Pommery® mustard tartar
- Peel the large radish.
- On the largest part, cut 40 very thin slices with a mandolin.
- Lay them flat on a plate, then brush them with some wine vinegar Pommery®.
- Leave to marinate for 5 minutes.
- During this time, cut the remaining radish into a fine brunoise (2*2*2 mm), add the Herbs Pommery® mustard and chopped herbs.
- Dispose 20 slices of radish on a filmed plate, then put a small pile of tartar on each slice.
- Cover with a slice of radish to form 20 ravioles.
- Serve as an aperitif in tasting spoons or as a starter 5 ravioles with mesclun of fresh herbs in the middle.
Recipe imagined and produced by chef Frederic Le Guen-Geffroy